Wednesday, May 18, 2011

First Big Grocery Trip

I decided to try my hand at a couponing trip for groceries this past weekend and actually did pretty good I think for a first time. Everything you see here plus 5 bottles of body wash and fruits and veggies.

Retail was $133.56

I paid $58.03 for a total savings of $75.53. :)

Favorite deals of the week: $.97 for the Purex laundry detergent, $.13 for Colgate toothpaste, $.13 for Colgate toothbrush, $.79 total for TWO boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios, free Scotch tape (3 rolls that are tucked away into my wrapping paper box), free body wash and Lowrey's marinade for $.49.

So all in all a pretty good weekend but definitely shooting to do even better!!! Want to get that bottom line down even lower. I likes a good challenge, I do.

1 comment:

berly02 said...

I'm impressed. Thinking I need to get on this coupon trend.