Sunday, June 17, 2012

Any Day Now...

We are in the final stretch people!! I am no longer counting weeks....we are down to DAYS!! 16 to be exact! And none too soon, the very end of pregnancy is NO fun.  I'm swollen, achey and I waddle.  I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror yesterday and I swear I look like a Weeble...you know, "they weeble and they wabble but they don't fall down." Sigh.

The nursery is pretty much done and I finally hit my nesting phase yesterday so I've been cleaning the house from top to bottom in between breaks of having to prop up my cankles. Hopefully that means that Ms. Lily will be joinging us sooner rather than later.  Keep your fingers crossed.

We're about as ready as we're going to be, but I have to admit that I am terrified of the delivery and the mommy learning curve.  My husband keeps telling me there's nothing to worry over, women have been doing this for hundreds of years and my retort is always the same, "That maybe so but 'I' haven't been doing this for hundreds of years....this is MY first time!"  Lord help me.

The next time I post she'll hopefully be here!

Until then.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh good luck! I hope it goes well xxx