Thursday, August 19, 2010

Better Late Than Never


Ugh. I hate Blogger...it's giving me fits and won't let me type anywhere above here unless I type in blue underlined writing. I tell you what...I've had more problems posting lately than I ever have! But I digress, we just got the pictures back from the photographer so I wanted to share some of those with you!

Our wedding was a very laid back, southern wedding and because we didn't have much money, pretty much everything you see here was homemade by me and our families...down to cakes, centerpieces, favors, food...you name it and we pulled it together. The reception was in his Aunt's backyard (some backyard right?) and all the posed pictures were done at his grandparents farm. Hope you like them as much as I do.

I started a creative writing class this week and am really excited about it. I'll try to work on a proper blog post this weekend so never fear!














8 comments:

berly02 said...

I love your wedding pics. It looks like it was amazing.
Congrats on the class. I hope you get lots out of it.

Princess Pessimism said...

i LOVE your pictures as I have told you a number of times already. The centerpeices are so cute.

Good luck in your writing class

PS - word verification is pirate NO JOKE! Arrrgggghhh...LOL

Professor Fate said...

These pictures contain a very pretty bride and some great pictures of the other folks.

Creative writing class. We could be homework.

Professor Fate said...

my verification word: chest

Harmony said...

hey these wedding pics are really wonderful.

Please Don't Eat With Your Mouth Open said...

Congrats - I think it's really nice how you made everything yourself / with a little help from family / friends. Just shows that you really don't need to spend absolutely ridiculous amounts, as the cake and everything looks professionally done regardless.

Seine said...

Gorgeous and quaint! You look absolutely stunning. The husband's not so bad, either, I supposed :) I love small, affordable weddings that mean the world to the people there. congratulations!!

yrautca said...

great pics.